Email address: email@example.com
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
How do we use your Personal Information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through our Site or SMS messages (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Identify you as a Customer in our system, including by sending authentication codes, and identify any prior or current orders for Products you have placed;
- Send you promotional emails and messages and information about our Services and our Products and the products and services of other companies;
- Screen your order for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns). We also use the Device Information that we collect in advertising and targeting. We may use first-party of third-party cookies and web beacons to deliver content, including ads relevant to your interests, on our site or on a third-party site.
If you would like to opt out of the technologies we employ on our site, you may do so by blocking, deleting, or disabling them as your browser or devices permits.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third-parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. We also use third-party secure credit card tokenization to safely and securely store your payment information for subscriptions and re-ordering. We also transmit necessary Order Information to our distribution centers and shipping carriers. In addition, we may share your Personal Information:
- To a buyer or successor in interest in the event that we participate in a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business or a merger or consolidation with a third party;
- When it is necessary in our opinion to do so to prevent, investigate, detect or prosecute criminal offenses or attacks on the technical integrity of our Services or our network;
- To protect our rights, property and safety and the right, property and safety of our Customers, our employees and other contractors and service providers;
- To comply with any subpoena, court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including our Terms of Service; and
- To defend against legal claims.
Content you post to the Site may be displayed on the Site. Other users of the Site may be able to see some information about you, such as your name if you submit a review. We are not responsible for privacy practices of the other users who will view and use the posted information.
Through our Services, Effi foods dba Unimaginable Foods may allow Third-Party advertising partners to set tracking tools (e.g., cookies) to collect information regarding your activities (e.g., your IP address, page(s) visited, time of day). We may also share such de-identified information as well as selected Personal Information (such as demographic information and past purchase history) we have collected with Third-Party advertising partners. If you prefer that we do not share your Personal Information with Third-Party advertising partners, you may opt out of such sharing at no cost by following the “OPT OUT” instructions in the Behavioral Advertising section below.
Finally, we do not sell your information to any partners. You may have the right to explicitly request that your information not be sold or tracked.
We reserve the right to delete or suspend your account as a Customer for any reason. If we delete or suspend your account, we may purge the information connected with your account if and when we choose. Please note that we may retain your Personal Information even if you request that we delete it for legal and business reasons.
When you order Services, we use a third-party payment processor to collect and process Payment Information. We do not store Payment Information on our servers, but this information is processed through our third-party payment provider.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
To opt out of personalized advertising services, please use the links below:
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
SMS MESSAGING POLICY
Please refer to our SMS Policy for information regarding communications, messages, and service rates.
PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We work hard to prevent unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. We use industry-accepted administrative, logistical, physical and managerial measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized access, use and modification. Please note that no information security practices are 100% secure or immune from circumvention. We can’t give you an absolute guarantee that your Personal Information will always be secure. If we learn of a security breach that jeopardizes, or may jeopardize, the security and confidentiality of your Personal Information, we will attempt to notify you electronically (subject to any applicable laws) by the means described in our Terms of Service so that you can take appropriate protective steps.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
Our Site and any material that we send to you may contain links or otherwise provide access to third party websites and services. We also work with third party service providers to provide our Services. Please be aware that we have no control over the policies and practices of third parties, including those relating to the collection of information through their websites and applications (“Third Party Practices”). We are not responsible for Third Party Practices.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of young children, and therefore we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from persons under the age of 13. No part of our Services are directed to persons under the age of 13. IF YOU ARE UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE, THEN PLEASE DO NOT USE OUR SERVICES AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY MANNER. If we discover that Personal Information has been collected from a person under the age of 13 without verified parental consent in accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, we will immediately delete such information.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act or CCPA, and subject to exceptions, California residents have certain rights regarding their data, including:
- The right to know the categories of Personal Information we’ve collected and the categories of sources from which we got the information;
- The right to know the business purposes for sharing Personal Information;
- The right to know the categories of third parties with whom we’ve shared Personal Information;
- The right to access the specific pieces of Personal Information we’ve collected and the right to delete your information;
- The right to opt out of having your Personal Information sold. We do not sell or rent Personal Information to third parties, as we understand that term to be defined by the CCPA and its implementing regulations.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site or SMS Messaging), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site or SMS Messaging, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
11620 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 900, Los Angeles, CA, 90025, United States
Effective Date: 01/31/22