Chickpea Granola Bites
Climate-friendly & nutrient-dense granola bites + functional superfoods & probiotics. Vanilla soaked pecans, pumpkin seeds & crunchy chickpeas make it an unimaginable experience. Superfood Sacha Inchi and nutmeg spice bring warm notes to every bite.
Taste tradition - Eat Innovation
We want people to enjoy the foods they grew up loving so much and we’re on a mission to make them more sustainable and nutritious. So we replaced soil degrading mono-cultures, like wheat and soy, and water hungry crops with more sustainable plants like pulses (chickpeas). By replacing nutrient-depleted and unsustainable crops with climate-resilient plants, we can help future-proof our food system and our health.
Enjoy functional benefits of transformative ingredients
meet the superstars:
Bye, bye, plastic pouch!
99% of all granola products are packed in cheap plastic pouches that are sourced from fossil fuels. We are thrilled to use a 100% compostable & recyclable box, made from 60% of post-consumer plant materials. The remaining 40% is made from renewable materials and sourced from sustainably managed forests that grow back naturally. We walked the ‘extra mile’ to make the most delicious and nutritious product, so we decided to pay a premium for our packaging and not contribute to plastic pollution.
Meet BETTER alternatives to traditional granola
The "other" Granola
Up to 4x less sat, fat (1g-3g)*
~ 4.6g saturated fat
Up to 8x less total sugar (1g-4g)
~ 8g sugar
Up to 3x more fiber (2g-6g)
~ 2g fiber
100% plant-based (no honey, no whey)
As low as 3g net carbs
~ 14 net carbs
+ probiotics + prebiotics
+ probiotics - prebiotics
+ superfoods + plant fiber
- superfoods - plant fiber
*Based on a 30g serving size of an average granola
*saturated fat compared to an average grain-free granola
^ Diabetic-friendly flavors: Cheerful Cherry, Tropical Cashew, Dreamy Caramel
We make our foods with non-gmo, whole food & organic ingredients. No fillers. No stevia. 100% vegan.
*Sunflower Seeds, Almonds, *Chickpea Flour, *Coconut Sugar, *Maple Syrup, *Coconut Oil, *Pumpkin Seeds, *Sunflower Seed Butter, *Coconut, Pecans, *Vanilla Extract, *Sacha Inchi Powder, Nutmeg, Sea Salt, Non-dairy Probiotic (Bacillus coagulans) *Organic
One-of-a-kind granola OPTIMAL NUTRITION, SUSTAINABILITY & WELLNESS BENEFITS can now fit in one spoon
Seem UNIMAGINABLE? That’s because it is.
• gut wellness
• plant fiber
Traditional breakfast staple is NOW CLIMATE-FRIENDLY
• our granola bites made with climate-resilient ingredients
• this product uses less water than any other granola
• we use soil healthy chickpeas that have the lowest carbon footprint
• our boxes are 100% compostable & recyclable
• we plant trees to offset our shipments
• we pay farmers to put carbon back into soil