Wellness Snack Bites
We want people to enjoy foods they grow up loving so much, and we are on a mission to make them more sustainable and nutritious. So we replace soil degrading mono cultures, like wheat and soy, and take space from water hungry nuts with more sustainable plants like pulses (chickpeas).
By replacing nutrient-depleted and unsustainable crops with climate-resilient plants, we can help future-proof our food system and our health.
meet the superstars:
99% of all granola products are packed in cheap plastic pouches that sourced from fossil fuels. We are thrilled to use a 100% compostable & recyclable box, made 60% of post-consumer plant materials. The rest 40% is made from renewable materials, sourced from sustainably managed forests, that grow back naturally. We walked ‘extra mile’ to make the most delicious and nutritious product, so we decided to pay premium for our packaging and not contribute to plastic pollution. Our individual wrappers are made from post-consumer recycled plastic. We are currently working on a fully compostable material.
Up to 4x less sat, fat (1g-3g)*
~ 4.6g saturated fat
Up to 8x less total sugar (1g-4g)
~ 8g sugar
Up to 3x more fiber (2g-6g)
~ 2g fiber
100% plant-based (no honey, no whey)
As low as 3g net carbs
~ 14 net carbs
+ probiotics + prebiotics
+ probiotics - prebiotics
+ superfoods + plant fiber
- superfoods - plant fiber
*Based on a 30g serving size of an average granola
*saturated fat compared to an average grain-free granola
^ Diabetic-friendly flavors: Cheerful Cherry, Tropical Cashew, Dreamy Caramel
*Sunflower Seeds, Almonds, Chicory Root Fiber* (Prebiotic), Coconut Oil*, Chickpea Flour*, Diced Figs, Dried Cherries, Roasted Chickpeas, Unsweetened Chocolate, Coconut*, Sunflower Seed Butter*, Vanilla Extract*, Monk Fruit Extract, Salt *Organic
Seem UNIMAGINABLE? That’s because it is.
• gut wellness
• plant fiber
• our granola bites made with climate-resilient ingredients
• this product uses less water than any other granola
• we use soil healthy chickpeas that have the lowest carbon footprint
• our boxes are 100% compostable & recyclable
• we plant trees to offset our shipments
• we pay farmers to put carbon back into soil